The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) offers a variety of professional development resources that benefit members at all stages of their careers.
- Certifications – NCMA offers a number of professional certifications that help you stand out from the crowd. The CPCM, CFCM, and CCCM are certifications awarded to candidates who meet rigorous standards, including experience, education, training, and knowledge. They are professional designations of distinction, and carry the respect of their peers in the profession.
- Contract Management Leadership Development Program (CMLDP) – The Contract Management Leadership Development Program (CMLDP) is designed to help develop the next generation of acquisition and NCMA leaders through an intensive year-long educational experience. Applications are accepted each year from May-June.
- NCMA DC Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) Study Course – This free, six-week course is held several times a year and is led by Robert Cooper, who has successfully guided many students to the CPCM certification.
- Outstanding Academic Achievement Award (OAAA) – The prestigious annual scholarship is open to candidates who are currently enrolled in, or have recently completed, an academic program related to the field of acquisition from recognized institutions of higher learning in the Washington metropolitan area. Applications are due by March 31st each year.
- Internships and Jobs – Our LinkedIn group and Twitter account frequently feature internship and job opportunities in the greater Washington, DC area.